These are my super simple pancakes which are my go to when I have a craving but lack a lot of energy as they’re so simple and speedy to make. Truly, the absence of gluten or dairy never even crosses my mind when eating these. Fluffy inside yet surprisingly filling, the basic batter means you can be as creative as you like when topping them, or if you prefer more flavourful pancakes, then feel free to add some ingredients into the batter; blueberries, vanilla, chocolate chips, cinamon…
1 cup self raising flour, I use Doves Farm ready made gluten free mix
1 cup non dairy milk
- Whisk all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, unitl a smooth batter is acheived.
- Warm a frying pan.
- Once warm, lightly grease (I use Trex), carefully wiping away any excess with a piece of kitchen towel.
- Add a ladel of batter into the pan.
- Once bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, it’s ready to flip.
- Cook through on the otherside, this will only take about 30-45 seconds, until both sides are golden brown with dry edges.
- Stack on your plate and repeat until all the batter is used.
- Top the pancakes however you wish and enjoy immediately whilst they’re still warm.